This group of patterns includes all of the following patterns.
This is a mix of historic patterns in 1” scale. Inspired by costume history this line includes:
- a dress from 1775 with instructions to make the pannier
- a dress inspired by the court gowns of 1815 which includes information on beading lace by hand
- a visiting dress from 1873 including hat pattern
- an evening gown from 1876 which includes instructions for a wire bustle
- a day dress from 1884 which includes information on drawing up the overskirt
- a beautiful gown from 1899 inspired by the can can dancers of New Orleans
- a walking gown from 1892 which also includes a hat pattern
- a dress inspired by the flappers of the 1920’s.
All dresses should be made from very light cottons or silks They are designed to be interchangeable on a single doll as well!